Saturday, March 1, 2014

Supervolcano: Eruption by Harry Turtledove

I got really excited when I saw this book! I love reading about disasters and post apocalyptic and the concept of a super volcano under Yellowstone is something that fascinates me. [Supervolcano: Eruption] by [Harry Turtledove] lived up to all my expectations. The characters were well developed and very believable. The intertwining stories kept the plot moving.

Usually I have stayed away from [Harry Turtledove] since stuff with aliens is not my thing and that is what I thought about when I saw his books but in the first installment of [Supervolcano] I was happy to not see one alien! [Turtledove] does have a good story telling style and perhaps I may give some of his alternative history a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment