Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Terminals:Spark by Michael F. Stewart

Wow! What a ride! I read this book in under twenty four hours. It was a great mix of mystery, sci-fi, and suspense. I love the character of Christine. She is the perfect antihero. I get tired of all the super optimistic characters sometimes a character that just is fed up with life works well. Charlie on the other hand seems to be the opposite but in truth they are very similar with demons of their own. 

I would recommend [The Terminals] to almost anyone who likes a good read. Unfortunately due to some of the content I can not recommend it to my students since they are 12-14 yrs old. I would really like to see [Michael F. Stewart] continue on with this idea or similar concepts.

In stores 4/15/14!

No comments:

Post a Comment