Sunday, March 4, 2018

OUT (A Cam Thomas Story #1) by Claire Highton-Stevenson


35847442


















GENRE: Lesbian Romance

This is another book recommendation I got from a book chat. I am loving those since it is helping find amazing books like this. Cam is a main character that you really want to see everything work out for because she is just authenic. Of course some things are not realistic but it is fiction and I guess some people get that lucky. The relationship,although it is the soul mate thing, develops nicely. They even have road bumps(or more like potholes into Narnia). This is where the secondary characters come in to help fix things. I like that the secondary characters are not fluff but played a role is directing the plot but aren't overbearing. I definately will read more in this series. It is binge worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment