Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Solve for i by A.E. Dooland


34228685

















GENRE: Lesbian, Coming Out


This is a coming out and figuring out who you are book. I kinda wish I had read the two previous books before this one(so not like me to do that) because the characters are amazing. You could tell that some of the characters had a back story that if you read the first two books you'd understand but like an idiot I veered from my norm and read book 3 first.

That rant over. The book was really good. I liked the geeky nature of Gemma and her own self doubt mirrored my own. I kinda hated how pushy Sarah was and how much she did not pay attention. My favorite character was Mikey and I hope to see more of her in new books.  Now I must got get books 1 and 2 and read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment