Friday, March 21, 2014

Forty Days at Kamas by Preston Fleming

In the beginning [Forty Days at Kamas] it was a little difficult to follow. I understood that this was the United States in the future and a totalitarian government was in place that was persecuting people. The question was why? I don't think that was ever fully cleared up but the plot and the characters were strong enough to keep the story moving.

I think the confusion may have been intentional so the reader could feel what the characters were feeling. The parallel story lines of the characters worked well.

I bought this book since I had received [The Star Chamber Brotherhood] as by [Preston Fleming] and wanted to read the whole trilogy. I recommend it for a deeper read. It definitely is not a light read.

No comments:

Post a Comment