Sunday, November 23, 2014

No Safety in Numbers by Dayna Lorentz


12971664[No Safety in Numbers] by [Dayna Lorentz] is a well written YA novel along the common theme in this genre lately. The concept of survival has always been in literature but recently there has been a huge upswing in YA lit for dystopian and disasters. I personally enjoy it since that is what Ilike to read.


This book is the first of a trilogy that follows four different teenager as they try to survive and protect those they care about during a biological attack on a mall. I like how [Lorentz] gave voice to the main characters by alternating chapters. I can also see how three of the four characters are interconnected.

I look forward to reading the second and third books. I will be adding this book to my classroom library and recommending it

No comments:

Post a Comment