Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hollow Blood (Sleepy Hollow Horror's #1) by Austin Dragon


24675183I was given this book in exchange for a honest review and it was amazing. I will read almost anything but my wheelhouse is science fiction and history, this book was both. 


Everyone knows the legend of Sleepy Hollow but the Headless Horseman had been scarce for ten years. His last victim, Ichabod Crane. A stranger shows up questioning the story and believing this was a cover for foul play. He may get more than he bargained for.

[Austin Dragon] does a wonderful job being true to the original story while writing [Hollow Blood] and asking the "what if"? The superstitions of the era led to many stories but few as well known as the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. The idea that there may have been more to it is a great twist.

I have read some of [Dragon's] futuristic science fiction and it was nice to see an author with versatility. I have enjoyed all the books of have read by him but so far [Hollow Blood] is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment